Header Ads

Aunt Ezekiel moze is more than money

The movie star Aunty Ezekiel said the challenge he faced in the opening room was the reason for composing and preparing a 'Mama' film which will be launched on May 13, this year in Dar es Salaam.

Speaking in Dar es Salaam yesterday, Aunty Ezekiel, said he has decided to organize the film to show the mother's value and plans to launch it at the Hall of Mlimani City.

He said the purpose of the film was to make people and society generally aware of the value of the mother and respect them.

"When I waited to give birth in the room I went through the difficulty that I knew my mom passed through and then I knew the value of a mother, I thought I would give a gift, but I thought it was best to make a film to show me the value of a mother," he said.

In addition, she said she has always had a bigger share in the community while struggling with a family compared to a father.

"I can say that a mother is more important than a father and we have not brought love to our mothers about what they have done for us, as an artist I've seen to come with something that will bring their value back," he said.

He said in a movie that he had done in the Kisarawe Village on the coast of the coast, he collaborated with his son (Cookie) and did not want to associate with his husband (Moses Iobo) because his field was a killer.

"In our work we do not intervene until one day he can not tell me to be a killer, that can not be and I can not tell him to come to the movie because he can not save with the help he gives me that has the greatest help for me even for money," he said.
Powered by Blogger.